Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Double Digit Add and Subtract Spinner Challenge

Do you need basic practice for double digit addition and subtraction?  Do you need to add a spin for the fun factor?  The new common core has students figuring by tens, which is so important for our students to be able to 'see' the tens in their heads!  However, I have those students that still don't 'see' it no matter how many manipulatives I show! I am not giving up on them! I will keep trying to help them see these tens! :)  But, I have a spin for them!

I  show my students the traditional method to add and subtract double digit numbers! It works for those students that aren't visual learners!  I also like to give them plenty of practice! Here are few worksheets I have for them for the practice!




After plenty of practice consider spinning a fidget spinner to see if your student can finish the problems before the spinner stops!  This adds the fun factor!


For the printables, click the following link!






No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed BUNDLE Reading Comprehension Questions and Reading Strategies

Have you ever found yourself at a loss when trying to get your students engaged with reading comprehension questions? Or frustrated with th...