Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Farm Unit

Our class is going to the farm after spring break! I love this time of year! We will be investigating farm animals, literature, and how food gets from farm to the table!

So, I had to get busy to create everything I will need to help my students.  I wanted to share with you what I came up with!

Several farms are featured with informational text using real photos (so important) for you and your students to be able to research farms with ease! There is a research page for students to record their facts. Explore phonics, alphabetic order, color by word, and much more in this Farm Unit.



Pictures are included of each farm animal for you to make a large anchor chart to graph your students' favorite farm animals! 
Interactive printables to let students choose in a station, or as whole group.  Great for morning work for the week, or whole group! I haven't decided! This is part of the packet that I am most excited about!


There is so much more! There are coloring sheets by farm word, adjectives, a farm maze, and even a comprehension test and key!  

If you are interested in this Farm Unit, click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed BUNDLE Reading Comprehension Questions and Reading Strategies

Have you ever found yourself at a loss when trying to get your students engaged with reading comprehension questions? Or frustrated with th...